Destructo-Truck Destructo-Truck

Entertaining

Game was good, very entertaining and i've played it for a couple of hours now haha! Finished it now though, nothing else to buy but it did keep me entertained!

Good job.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

10/10

I love this game, highly addictive. Good job.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Awesome

Ok, i didn't expect this game to be very good but it was awesome man, and you are a very good artist too!

~FozT

Asteroid Storm Asteroid Storm

...

It should be called cookie storm, anyway. I died even though i didnt hit one of the asteroids (cookies) you should fix that.

Alien Invaders Part 1 Alien Invaders Part 1

Not bad really

not bad, needs to be longer - and 1 bug, you need to re-show the curser at the end when it says "restart"

~FozT

Gob-Pac Man Gob-Pac Man

Not bad

Problem - it doesn't show how many points you have got which is easy to do so why not add it - also you need the little blue balls that make all the ghosts edible then they come out the centre - anyway, good job.

MEXPERTBOUND responds:

thx. but eat the ghosts = i dont understant the script.

Newgrounds in a Box Newgrounds in a Box

Good job

Great job man - nice set-up easy to read like that.

.: Blox :. .: Blox :.

Good job.

Nice work - this is fun game, don't get many of those anymore - And yes, power-ups would be great, but its still great without them!

~Foz

Super Wiggi-Ball! Super Wiggi-Ball!

Fantastic!

I love this game, i didn't think it waqs oging to be very good - but i was wrong, it's addicting, and very interactive. Great job to you all! Keep it up, looking forward to the next game!

House Launcher House Launcher

I like it.

Well done, i like this game - its a bit like kitty cannon, but it's different so it's OK. It's a shame the highscores don't work here, but nevermind. Great game.

Note: i did not comment / rate sound because my speakers are broken.

psykopath-juggalo responds:

'Note: i did not comment / rate sound because my speakers are broken.'
Thats ok, because there's actually no sound :p
Glad you liked it.